Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday, July 8, 2014--9 pm

Good evening,

A few things:

1. There is a change in the syllabus schedule for Friday this week, July 11th. I will be assigning out of class essay #2 on Thursday, not Friday. Your out of class essay is still due on Friday. Instead of meeting in our usual classroom on Friday, we are meeting in the library instead--Room 2024. It is on the second floor, near the computer lab.

2.  For Packet 3, one of the readings is a short story, "A Small Good Thing," by Raymond Carver.
Two students have informed me that the link I provided in a previous blog entry did not "work."
If this is the case for anyone else, I am including another link to the story below. Please let me know if you have any trouble. (Reminder:  Packet 3 is due to be read by Thursday, and there is a Q & C due for the packet.)



No comments:

Post a Comment